Plant integrity management software - Synergi Plant
Plant integrity management - the next generation plant maintenance software solution
Plant integrity management
Synergi Plant offers a complete plan-do-check-act approach for managing asset integrity risk quantitatively or qualitatively and has been used by customers operating upstream and downstream process plants and offshore platforms in more than 20 countries.
Synergi Plant is part of DNV's asset performance management (APM) offering. It empowers companies to capture, integrate and visualize data, which can be further integrated with analytical tools such as reliability-centered maintenance (RCM), risk-based inspection (RBI), performance forecasting (RAM analysis) and safety integrity level (SIL) with the clear objective of improving the reliability and availability of assets. DNV's APM offering also includes Maros and Taro for RAM analysis.
Plant maintenance software
Synergi Plant software enables you to manage integrity risk for production and processing assets by optimizing inspections, monitoring and maintenance. Three major assessment modules - RBI (risk based inspection), RCM (reliability centered maintenance) and SIL (safety integrity level). Synergi Plant supports cost savings and loss prevention for inspection maintenance.
Synergi Plant software follows industry standards and recommended practices (API 581 3rd edition or DNVGL-RP-G101 for RBI, ISO 14224 for RCM, EXIDA for SIL, ASME and API engineering formula, ISO 55000, etc.)
Asset integrity management software
- A complete plan-do-check-act (PDCA) approach with RBI, RCM, SIL and integrity assessment modules to control risk quantitatively or qualitatively
- Monitor and justify your integrity management investment with dynamic integrity dashboard
- Enables improved asset integrity loss prevention and reduced costs
- Enterprise level asset integrity management platform to establish company standards
- Includes an interface to link with ERP/CMMS systems such as SAP PM/QM or Maximo
- Supports standards and recommended practices including API 581 3rd edition or DNVGL-RP-G101 for RBI, ISO 14224 for RCM, EXIDA for SIL, ASME and API engineering formula, ISO 55000, etc.
Synergi Plant software modules
- Facility data management
- Risk-based inspection (RBI)
- Reliability-centered maintenance (RCM)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Critical safety system risk (CSS)
- Inspection Management
- Integrity Management Dashboard
- Performance Forecaster