A dynamic results viewer - Safeti Offshore Viewer
Access offshore QRA results from Safeti Offshore in a simple, easy, engaging and intuitive manner
Safeti Offshore Viewer
Safeti Offshore viewer is a dynamic results viewer for Safeti Offshore that allows interrogation and display of event trees and 3D consequence results on the asset’s digital twin.
What you get
- A simple, intuitive, visually driven platform for engaging with QRA results particularly targeted at consumers of QRA results (e.g. Senior Managers) as opposed to QRA analysts
- A tool that can be used to turn an existing QRA model into a "living model" as opposed to a static report filed away on a shelf. This significantly enhances the potential to use QRA to support day to day operations
- A solution that opens up access to the QRA model to a wider range of top-level stakeholders which enables more value to be extracted from the model
- A tool that helps to improve the efficiency of the QRA work flow by providing consumers access to the QRA model
- A package that can be used to enhance communication of risk to stakeholder groups
With Safeti Offshore Viewer you can
- Open and review QRA models built in Safeti Offshore
- Easily engage and access the results of a QRA as this is driven from the 3D model. Users can simple click on a particular area of interest and generate the results for that area
- View the timeline of an event using the "event tree viewer" to better understand how it develops over time, what barriers have failed (or not) etc.
- Visualize consequences (e.g. an explosion or fire) and how it impacts on the asset i.e. affects escape routes or results in escalation or fatalities
- Drill down and better understand key risk drivers in a way that is not possible from a QRA report
- View all aspects of the results of the QRA model including
- Risk results - PLL etc.
- Consequence results - explosions, fires, time varying discharge results
- Leak frequency results
- Impairment frequencies
- Escalation frequencies
- Open a model with confidence as there is no risk of breaking the model or changing the inputs as all input fields are disabled